Five Friday Favorites


This week Five Friday is Fall Favorites.

1~ Pumpkin Everything 
~~~ I'm obsessed with everything pumpkin from candles to cookies to lattes. My favorite is pumpkin munchkins from Dunkin Donuts.


2~ Beautiful Colors of the Leaves
~~~ All the bright colors of fall always put me in s great mood. I just love all the yellows reds and orange colors everywhere.


3~ Halloween Fun
~~ Since having Aubriella I have started to enjoy Halloween more and more. We have started the tradition of going to different pumpkin patchs, doing crafts, boo at the zoo and so much more. So many memories in the making.


4~ Going to Bonfires 
~~~ Growing up I always use to go camping. Since having a job my work schedule doesn't allow for weekends off. But every fall I get invited to atleast one bonfire. The smells bring back so many memories. Plus its always a blast getting together with friends.


5~ Football Season 
~~~ I use to never really be a football fan Brian is a huge sports fan and has opened my eyes to enjoying different things and taught me how the games work. I can now say I am a huge college football fan. Ohio State all the way.


What are your favorite things about Fall?


No comments

Thanks for leaving some comment love.