Fall fun

Who doesn't love playing outside and jumping in the leaves. I remember every year as a kid I would go outside rack up all the leaves into a big pile and go jump in them. Then I would also have to help my father bag them up to throw them away. The memories of being a kid. These are the kind of memories I want to share with Aubriella and pass the tradition on.

There were two really nice days before Halloween where I took Ella outside to play in the leaves. To say she had a blast is not detailed enough. She didn't want to come in. She loved rolling in them, crawling through them, throwing them in the air, laying in them etc. We both had fun.

Sometimes she can even be a little photogenic with it. 

What are you favorite fall traditions/memories?





No comments

Thanks for leaving some comment love.