28 Weeks and Counting

I can't believe I am already 28 weeks and 3 days pregnant already. Where has the time gone. It seems like an eternity especially since I found out when I was only around 3 and a half weeks. This pregnancy, like my first one has been a roller coaster ride. At times I wish I could have easy pregnancies, but at the same time I think I look at things differently since I know I will not be having a million kids. (yes I may be exaggerating a little, well maybe a lot)


I have had a lot of excitement this pregnancy with being in the hospital multiple times, having to be transferred from one to another, multiple tests, bed rest ... I could go on but more on that later. My real excitement is

Im so excited to be having a boy. Brian is even more excited since this is his first child and a boy and will also carry his last name. Before we even knew what sex he was officially, I had a feeling it was a boy already and most people did guess a boy, we had already agreed on a boy name. 


The middle name is a also a family name which I love carrying on the tradition. Brian has also came up with a theme for the nursery of pirates, but I said it has to be cute pirates. I can't wait until we get into the house and he has the room done.
My next doctors appointment is on Monday. I will have a complete update of where we stand in this pregnancy then.

No comments

Thanks for leaving some comment love.