29 weeks

29 weeks already. Reality is starting to hit that I have 11 weeks left. I have so much to do before Austin's arrival. I had my 29 weeks appointment today and everything went well.

Time for some pregnancy highlights for this week.
How Far Along Are You: 29 weeks
Size of Baby according to the bump: Acorn Squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: According to the scale at the doctors office I have gained 13 pounds since being pregnant. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes and No. I gave up wearing jeans a while ago and my dress pants so those are maternity. I did find a pair of jean shorts that still fit me though, just can't drive in them. I packed most of my regular shirts so I wear a lot of long tank tops and maternity shirts. 
Gender: It's a Boy
Movement: All the time. Today he is kicking down in my pooch area. Brian finally got to feel a "hard kick" and said oh that little thing.
Sleep: As long as I get comfortable I can sleep until I have to pee.
Cravings: Rootbeer floats, wings, milkshakes 
Symptoms: Cramping, feeling lots of kicking and movements, leg pain and numbness in hands, peeing all the time
Best Moment (s) this week: Brian finally being able to feel Austin move inside of me. 


No comments

Thanks for leaving some comment love.