Weight-loss Progress

I normally post anything fitness related over on my other blog Adrienne Rochelle Fitness. For my one year progress I thought I would also share some over here. You can check out my other blog for the full story, here is just some highlights.

Who's with me on wanting to lose weight, get fit, be active, and healthy. Be amazing role models for our children, be confident in your own skin, enjoy going clothes shopping .... I could go on. I know I have personally had an issue with my weight, how I look, and my eating habits since after high school. Since having Austin I really have done a 180 on my own life. I work out frequently, as a family we are eating healthier home cooked meals, and drink a daily dose of dense nutrition that tastes delicious and has made a world of a difference in my life.
In this past year. I have noticed so many little changes such as: having more energy, Ella and Austin choose more fruits and veggies than junk food, we go on family walks, both kids love going to the park and being outdoors. I don't get cravings for junk food. I can count on both hands the number of times I have had fast food. My clothes are fitting better, some clothes are to big, others that I haven't worn in years are fitting again.
Now I will say things haven't been perfect. I am not were I want to be. I hit plateaus and rough spots. I have my mess ups. I am not perfect. But I have made progress. I am not perfect by any means.
Here it is my before and after:

In the last year I have lost 9 pounds. Yes I have yoyo ed back and forth, it has been a stuggled, it hasn't been easy, but I have did it. I have made progress. I can't tell you when the last time I weighed this much was.
Since last November I lost 13 inches, 3 inches alone in my stomach.
I love seeing these results. It shows that I have made progress, it shows me I can make a difference. I am ready to get back into working out and getting more results, starting next week once my back is feeling better. Don't want to hurt myself even more.



No comments

Thanks for leaving some comment love.