Friday Favorites


Happy Friday. Hope everyone had a great week. Mine surely has been crazy. So much fun, excitement, and Holiday cheer going on. Time for Friday Favorites with Erika, Andrea, and Narci.


The holiday fun of baking has started in our house. The plan is to make a few things a week. I love the excitement Ella has and always asking are we making something today. 


My new addiction is listening to Audible in the car while I am driving. I hate talk radio, but I love listening to different podcasts and now books on Audible. Right now I am listening to The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone. 


It has went from bearable to OMG freezing in like 2 days in Ohio. Yesterday we decided to take the kids to get pictures with Santa at an outdoor shopping mall. (Santa was inside.) Austin wasn't a big fan of being bundled up, but after he realized how cold it was outside he stop fighting it. I am loving all these new adventures with him, aka the cold. 


I have never been one to wear baseball hats. When I went to Disney World something enticed me to buy a hat. I am actually now loving it on my lazy days when I don't want to do my hair (no mom bang twist) I can throw a hat on and run out the door. 


Fuller House Season 2 was released today. I grew up wanting to be Michelle. Loving the new series spinoff, Hoping to find sometime this weekend to watch atleast a couple of episodes. 






No comments

Thanks for leaving some comment love.