Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven

Easter is right around the corner. One of my families traditions growing up was coloring eggs that the Easter bunny then would hide around the house or outside depending on the weather. (After the colored egg stained something my Easter bunny switched to plastic). To color eggs you need hard boiled eggs. I have tried making hard boiled eggs on the stove 1 time and failed. I cracked it open and it was still runny. I don't know what I did wrong. If the water wasn't boiling enough, if I didn't leave them in long enough or what. That as the first and last time I did that. Then I found this quick easy NO FAIL recipe for baking them in the oven. I have done it atleast 10x with them turning out perfect everytime. Plus they are so much easier to peel.  

Step 1- Preheat Oven to 325


Step 2- Place eggs in muffin tins. One egg in each muffin.


Step 3- Bake for 30 minutes.


Step 4- Using tongs remove eggs from muffin tin and place in ice bath for 10 minutes


Step 5- Dry off eggs and store back in egg carton.  (I always write a H on the sides of my cartons so there is no confusion of which eggs are hard boiled or not)


Now they are ready to be colored, cracked, or put back into the fridge for future use. Enjoy!!!!!






No comments

Thanks for leaving some comment love.